Become a sustainability leader!
What is the Sustainability Peer Program?
Sustainability Peer Educators gain sustainability knowledge, receive mentorship from sustainability leaders to build project management and leadership skills, and engage with the SFU community to promote ecological, social and economic sustainability. As a Sustainability Peer, you will participate in workshops through which you will acquire sustainability leadership skills and work on an initiative to address the needs of the communities at SFU and beyond.
What you can expect:
- Increase your knowledge of a wide range of sustainability topics
- Understand how the Sustainability Office and Embark use practices and processes to advance sustainability at SFU
- Gain project development and management skills
- Build a network of contacts and resources to help make change in the community
- Improve communication, leadership, and teamwork skills
- Meet other students and work with a diverse and supportive team
- Receive recognition for your involvement on your Co-Curricular Record and at the SFU Volunteer Appreciation Gala.
Applications are open until 9:00am, June 18th, 2018!
Join our dynamic group of sustainability leaders by applying on MyInvolvement and following these steps:
- Go to myinvolvement.sfu.ca and click on "Student"
- Log in with your computing ID and password
- From the left-hand menu, click on "Opportunities"
- Click on "Getting Involved: Current Opportunities"
Enter the job ID 4510 in the "Search by Opportunity ID:" search field
For questions or more information contact: