Join SFU students, campus groups, and local community organizations to envision a new future for our food system at the 3rd annual Food Education Days (FED)! At FED, we will seek to engage SFU students to learn more about current issues of food access and security, food of the future, local food production, personal health, and other food related topics.
Check out our three awesome events, and RSVP at the links below.
March 15 - Expo Day
- Explore a variety of informational and interactive displays from different campus groups and community organizations. Students passing by can pick up an event ‘passport’ to receive stamps from tables and be entered to win some awesome prizes!
- 11am to 2pm, the north hallway of the AQ
March 16 - Lunch & Learn
March 17 - Film Screening & Discussion
- Join us for a fun and educational screening of Michael Pollan’s documentary, In Defense of Food, followed by a discussion food, nutrition, the media, and the overarching question: "What should I eat to be healthy?"
- Refreshments will be provided!
- In Defense of Food, by Michael Pollan
Co-organized by SFU's Food Access and Education Committee.
Google map and directions